Saturday, March 26, 2011

· It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived

· This kid got an A+ for this paper

· BY A 15 yr. OLD SCHOOL KID

· who got an A+ for this entry

· (TOTALLY AWESOME)!

·


· Since the Pledge of Allegiance

· And

· The Lord's Prayer

· Are not allowed in most

· Public schools anymore

· Because the word 'God' is mentioned.....

· A kid in Arizona wrote the attached

· NEW School prayer:



· "New Pledge of Allegiance"

· ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

· Now I sit me down in school

· Where praying is against the rule

· For this great nation under God

· Finds mention of Him very odd.


· If scripture now the class recites,

· It violates the Bill of Rights.

· And anytime my head I bow

· Becomes a Federal matter now.

· Our hair can be purple, orange or green,

· That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..

· The law is specific, the law is precise.

· Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.


· For praying in a public hall

· Might offend someone with no faith at all..

· In silence alone we must meditate,

· God's name is prohibited by the state.


· We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,

· And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks...

· They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.

· To quote the Good Book makes me liable.

· We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,

· And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.

· It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong,

· We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..


· We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles..

· But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
No word of God must reach this crowd.


· It's scary here I must confess,

· When chaos reigns the school's a mess.

· So, Lord, this silent plea I make:

· Should I be shot; My soul please take!

· Amen

· If you aren't ashamed to do this, Please pass this on..

· Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

·
~~~~~~~~~~~AWESOME~~~~~~~~~~

· Not ashamed. Pass this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment